Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and official guidelines, the way we run our basketball training will be changed following the needful, safety & precautionary measurements. We will not be able to play matches and perform exercises in which there is contact between the players. Our training will include: ball handling skills, shooting skills, strength and conditioning.
What you need to know
- Stay home if sick.
- Reduce physical closeness and keep 2 meters of space between players.
- Players should clean their hands before and after practices, games, and sharing equipment.
- Tell a coach or staff member if you don’t feel well.
Mandatory Covid -19 GUIDELINES to be followed on our regular training program:
- All athletes/visitors/members must wear a face mask at all time and while engaged in light or moderate physical activity, but can be lowered/removed while engaged in strenuous physical exercise.
- A physical distance of at least 2 meters must be maintained.
- Individuals below the age of 12 and above 60 are not allowed to practice activities.
- A person who has a cough, temperature, breathing difficulty, respiratory disease or immunodeficiency, shall not be allowed to participate in the sports activities.