- CALL US: +971 50 796 3340
The objectives and tasks of the basketball camp “Basketball Story”
- Acquiring new basketball knowledge and skills through training and competitive process (theoretical and practical).
- Development of general psycho motor skills of young players.
- System educational work on motivating young campers for dealing with basketball and sports in general.
- Socialization through socializing with campers of different ages and genders, from different countries and improving the general culture.
- Creating access to personal basketball potential through comparison with campers from other clubs, cities and countries.
- Improving language communication in Serbian and English language, especially related to basketball, as well as other world languages.
- Effects on maintenance and improvement of the general health of the young campers in a healthy natural environment.
- Forming a sense of a healthy lifestyle through sports activities in a perfect setting.
Dates of the camp:
- First shift from July 07 to July 30, 2020
- Second shifts from July 30 to August 06, 2020
- Both shifts from July 07 to August 06, 2020
CAPACITY AND DURATION OF THE CAMP
- 100 people per shift
- 7 nights / 8 days
- Hotel “Braca Sekulic” on Zlatibor
- Courts are etched hotel
- 1 open field and 1 indoor court
- One court – two coaches
- The price includes insurance
- The doctor and physiotherapist are available 24 hours a day
- Call for details
Showing 1–9 of 64 results